Termination of membership.
Membership to Mazingira Greens shall terminate if a member;
- becomes a member of another political party.
- forms another political party.
- joins in the formation of another political party;
- in any way or manner, publicly advocates for the formation of another
political party, shall, notwithstanding any other law be deemed to have terminated his or her membership with Mazingira Greens Party.
- whose membership has been terminated by the N D C.
- ceases to renew his or her membership for three consecutive years.
Resignation of membership.
Any member who intends to resign from Mazingira Greens Party will submit a letter of resignation to the;
- the secretary general of Mazingira Greens Party.
- the clerk of the national assembly or senate if he/ she is a member of parliament.
- the clerk to the county assembly if that person is a county assembly representative..
- And a copy of resignation letter should be sent to the registrar of political parties.
A person who by virtue of any written law is for the time being disqualified from being nominated for election as an elected member of parliament or county representative shall not be eligible to become a member of the party during the time he/she is disqualified.
A member who ceases to be a member of the party shall not be entitled to a
refund of any membership or subscription fees or dues paid by him or her and will remain liable to pay such subscription fees or dues as the member may be owing the party at the time of termination of membership.
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA